Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 4 summary

Last week was yet another adventure. I got a stomach bug, which I think may have been from some lime chili jerky I ate. I'll never eat that stuff again I can tell you that.

It basically had me down for the count three days or so. I had to miss a day of work one of the days. Then it seemed to take several more days for my stomach to feel normal. It's still not completely right, but it's getting there.

So here it is, worst workout week ever:


I also seemed to fall off the wagon with food and workouts. Isn't that how it normally goes? I know there are those out there who let nothing stop them. I'm not one of those soldiers. I was also really run down. While I didn't have a lot of vomiting or the other thing, ahem, I was nauseated. Yet, I dropped a couple of more pounds, which was great for my Diet Bet. But, Saturday and Sunday the wheels came off and I ate more than I should have and gained back two pounds.

So here we are today. Beginning Week 5. It's apparent if I'm not disciplining myself to get up daily and exercise, I don't discipline myself with food. Hmmmm, it's not rocket science, but I think part of being human is we just want to be lazy some days. The problem comes when that is every day (like me).

I try to keep my posts about diet/exercise, but I have my daughter's birthday party coming up. I bought this wooden Barbie sign (her party is Barbie theme). I did all kinds of fun stuff to it and it's going to have glitter all over it. 


We are also redoing her room in a Barbie theme (even though she doesn't play with Barbies - long story), so I'll have this ready for her birthday morning. I also made a Disney princess wreath for her room. I'll post the pics when the projects are completed. Just something fun I like to do - projects. Some turn out good, most turn out so-so.

The next two weekends are filled with three birthday parties and one sprinkle, so I'm going to have to reign it in. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment