Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 16 summary

I ended the week at 165. Darn holiday weekends are the knife in the weight-loss life, right? I had actually dropped to 164 on Friday and boom, it was the weekend. In all fairness to myself, my eating was not all that terrible! I feel like I have about two pounds of bloat on me, that's for sure.

Also last week I upped my workouts to five days. Each of those days I did my weight workouts and a couple of the days I did the ab challenge.

So not really sure the workouts did all that much to help with weight loss, but I was pretty darn proud of myself for squeezing them in.

We had a nice, relaxing July 4. We finally made our way to see Independence Day. So good! It was pretty crazy because the theater only had 45 seats. It was actually SMALLER than the theater I went to with my friend to see Me Before You. Sequels usually don't fare well, but I still really enjoyed the movie.

I meant to work on my wreaths for the benefit, but I ended up reading three books. So I know what I'll be doing this week.

This week I'm going to really watch my sugar. I felt like crap this weekend and I know it's because I had too much sugar and those bad (not the good!!!) carbs. I was very sluggish and I'm not normally like that during the week, so looks like food really can affect my energy levels.

This week, much of the same of the last 16 weeks. What can I say? At least I've made a blog post for 16 weeks right? LOL!

Couple of food pics:


Salad from home with roasted chicken. Coincidentally I'm having the same thing tonight!


More of Amy's Vegetable Soup. 


Just a fun pic of my dad playing basketball at my house. And no, I did not play and I'm TERRIBLE playing as an adult.

Hope you have a great week in this FOUR-day work week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment