Thursday, July 28, 2016

Week 19 summary

Whewww, I'm super late posting about last week. We went to the beach this weekend and I've been playing catch-up all week. I'll just use my weigh-in for today since I'm already so late into this week.



Our favorite place in the world. Only pics I took on my phone. Other pics were on my real camera.
 
162.4 - ahhhh, my new stalled number I think. Although I think in my last post I was in the upper 163s, so technically I am losing. I, of course, gained a couple of pounds at the beach. I had some great meals and some not-so-great junk food. But between the trudging on the beach and walking up and down stairs outside and inside the condo - I'm going to give myself a high-five.

Also I'm proud that when I got back I eased right back into the diet. I'm still probably having too much rice and bread, but I have not resorted back to night snacking and my Starbucks coffees. Man, I'm really proud about that. I'm back to where I was on Friday when I went to the beach and back to eating for food, not eating for cravings or emotions.

Rich's grandmother passed away while we were at the beach. She was a fantastic, amazing woman who was spunky and a real dish right up till she died. If only we could all live to be 92 with a wonderful life to look back on.

Other than a few jellyfish stings (looking at you long-tentacled beings) we had a great time in the ocean.

BUT, I'm out of shape. Maybe I am skinny fat. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not skinny, but I like to joke that I'm skinny fat because I've lost a decent amount of weight, but I'm terribly out of shape.

So, I think next week I'm going to head out to the road and run. I'm scared! I am hoping my 17-pound loss from my last run will help my feet and knees. I'm excited to see what I can build up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment