Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday happenings

Ok, not much is happening, but I thought it was a fun title. So far this week is going really good with my workouts. I've worked out every day so far.

I'm not struggling as much to get out of bed. I'm also not dreading the workouts the night before. I'm still having a hard time making myself go to sleep at a proper time.

I think I'm making a little, tiny bit of progress in my strength. I'm still modifying a few moves, but my endurance is getting slightly better.

This morning I did yoga for 45 minutes and it was a tad better than last week's yoga sessions.

I still have a long way to go, but I feel like I"m seeing progress.

The flip side is my hunger has doubled compared to last week. Honestly I'm surprised it's taken this long. I need a LOT of work on my diet, but I'm eating plenty of healthy meals. We've had takeout only once this week so far and me and my husband were just exhausted.

This weekend will be a tossup on food because I have a few outings planned.

I'm considering joining my first ever Diet Bet. I'm mainly doing it because my friend has had success with them. Also, it will give me yet another goal to work on. As if I don't have enough already. But I'm almost halfway through "Phase 1" of my training plan, so I need to get my diet better organized.

I've found another great set of podcasts. Runners Connect podcasts are fantastic. Elite runner Tina Muir is the current host. However, she adapts the interviews to include info for beginner runners as well.



Also I tried a new kombucha this week. Very good. Still not as good as the strawberry one, but a close second!


Gingerberry. Cat photobomb to the left.

Hope the rest of your week goes well. Happy Easter if I don't post before then. The good thing about Easter besides the bunny are the hard-boiled eggs! Protein for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment