Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 2 summary

I hope everybody had a good Easter! Mine was pretty fun and tiring. Yesterday I was my usual zombie self when I overbook myself from the day before.

Week 2 went really well as far as workouts.

Monday - Bob Harper dvd
Tuesday - Jillian Michaels dvd
Wednesday - Yoga
Thursday - Bob
Friday - Jillian
Saturday - Yoga


I loveeeee seeing all those yellow boxes which means I worked out!

At some point I'll do a review of these workouts I'm doing. I think they really do help improve your endurance.

My weight is not that great, but what do I expect when there were Easter celebrations and food, food and more food. Last week I let myself eat whatever because of the holiday and I knew today was the first day of my Diet Bet.

Physically I can tell I'm getting stronger, but I've got very sore knees. I haven't been getting enough sleep so I'm dragging.

While I haven't lost weight these two weeks, I've been able to experiment and see what I need to improve on. Food and more sleep. I need a LOT more sleep. The problem with more sleep means going to bed earlier. I have a few things I need to wrap up for Emily's birthday party, but I HATE the groundhog day cycle.

Have you seen Groundhog, the movie? Bill Murray wakes up every day at the same time doing the same thing (I can't remember the details why). But that's how I feel.

Last week I had to work a bit later each night so then I REALLY felt like I was only going to bed, working out and going to my job.

Nobody has ever claimed this to be "easy."

Saturday morning we went to a Strawberry patch for a playdate. Oh, how my daughter loves the little girl we go with on these playdates. It was adorable seeing the two of them huddled together picking strawberries. It was chilly, then got warm real fast. Springtime in the south ya'll!

I had my first crawfish of the season. My childhood friend came home so we all got together for crawfish. We met her new husband, saw one of my favorite high school friends who is HILARIOUS and hung out with my bestie, also from high school. We pretty much decided everybody we wanted to see from high school was there so no need to go to reunions right? LOL!


Boiling


Cooked

Rich and I went to see the Batman/Superman movie. The reviews have been bad, but I loved it. You won't have Oscar performances in superhero movies, but I loved the plot. Also, Wonder Woman was introduced and I love her already.

The Easter bunny passed and I realized my kid loves tiny shit toys rather than one big toy. The bunny usually brings her books, candy and nail polish/makeup things. Big success this year. I hear some parents buy ipads and such for Easter. Good for them, but that will never happen for my kid. Sorry kid, life is tough.


Our cat loves to insert herself into pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment