Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 1 summary

Well, I finished Week 1. Stats are - worked out six days. Gained 2 pounds.

I can easily explain the 2 pounds. I ate whatever I wanted. My main goal for the week was to simply adjust to the time change and get used to getting up at 4:45 or earlier.

So this week the goal is to keep getting up, work out six days and cut back on the sugar/processed foods. Last night I cooked some of this week's meals and I'm ready.

I don't have pretty pics of food, but this is a nice recipe that makes incredible sweet potato chili. Pretty food pics are in the recipe.

Sweet potato chili

I do have this pic of my spreadsheet with my workouts. I have each workout in a different color. Each day after a workout, I highlight the day in yellow. Really nice to see yellow for that first week.



My workouts:
Monday - Bob Harper dvd
Tuesday - Jillian Michaels dvd
Wednesday - Yoga
Thursday - Bob dvd
Friday - Jillian dvd
Saturday - Yoga

I'm not doing the same workout two times each week. So each day is challenging and is keeping me from being bored.

For the weights in the workouts I used one-pound weights. Today I bumped up the weights to five pounds. Big, big difference.

Hope you had a good week and all is going well in health and fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment