Monday, February 13, 2017

It's been a week already?

So, it's been a week since I last posted. WHERE does the time go? I feel like the weeks are flying by quickly. I'm in denial tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I don't think we will be doing anything romantic because we are 1) saving money for the new house (if it goes through) 2) I'm unemployed (so no money) 3) we are exhausted. LOL!!! I did get him a card and candy, but honestly, I feel like I've dropped the ball this year.

My Valentine's present from him was my signing up for the NOLA marathon. Oh, you know, the one that is in 2018. HA!


Father/Daughter Dance

But look at these two. My sweet Valentines. They are really all I need. It's hilarious Rich is a leprechaun because he looks like the Notre Dame mascot and he is not a fan of that school. More LOL!!! LOLZ for days!

Long story regarding my kiddo's hair/costume, so I'll spare you the details. I've decided to start using reverse psychology on her to get things accomplished.

Last week involved my freelance writing gig and more writing on my own novel to be prepared for a contest I'm entering later this month. I fully expect this to go nowhere, but 2017 is already forcing me to be out of my comfort zone, so why not enter? I NEVER thought we'd be able to sell our gutted, flooded house and we did.


My 330-page monstrosity. It's missing 100 pages of the 330 because my ink cartridge ran out. Oh noes!
 
Persistance can and will pay off (hmmm, using reverse psychology on myself).

Regarding running - I didn't run at all last week. I'm mapping out my running schedule for this week, but I'm also going to throw in weight routines. I think, at this point, I really need exercise to keep the nerves under control.

I forgot to weigh in this morning, but I did improve my diet slightly last week. I've cut way back on the cokes and I'm drinking coffee black.

Aside from packing to hopefully move soon, that was my week.

PS: Anybody out there who watches Supernatural? That show is incredible. I love every single episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment