Monday, February 20, 2017

Perfect Storm Week

I'm the queen of excuses. I'm telling you, I've come up with tons of excuses in the past to not workout, run, eat right, yada, yada, yada. I've got the most hilarious one of all time - The last few days I've completely forgotten to workout (run or weights). So many LOLZ, right?

But, it's the truth. I just plum forgot. Since my last post I've had job interviews, written two stories for my freelancing job, started packing to move to our real house, picked up and sorted almost 200 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies. I haven't even had time to grocery shop.


Where the cookie magic happens ...
 
So, my whole fitness goal went out the window. And there is the underlying head mental thing going on with my nerves about the closing on the real house. So, YaY!

I like to keep things positive on the blog, but this week will be the perfect storm of more deadlines, the contest I want to enter for my book is later this week, delivering cookies, I'm hoping to help out a flooded couple build their house, more job interviews... #realtalk (I hate that hashtag btw) I probably won't be running this week.

So, bare with me one more week.

My little family is getting closer to putting the flood behind us, and I'm excited about what the future holds. PS: We also may adopt a dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment