Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Weigh-In Wednesday

It's the day after love and chocolates. Did I go overboard with food yesterday? Yes! We even went to Menchies - a fro yo place down the street from my faux house. Amazingly, we have not gone once all these months of living here. It was good, but I prefer chocolate milk. I'm addicted to chocolate milk like I am sodas. 

I've dubbed today's post "Weigh-In Wednesday" in hopes of helping keep me in check to weigh weekly. It's a way to hold me accountable.

Today's weight, ta-da-daaa: 166.6. 

So I've gained back some of the 20 pounds or so I lost last year. So, cheers to trying again.

I've cut way back on sodas and I'm missing them far too much. :)

I've cut back on portions as well, but I'm hoping once I'm in my very own kitchen I'll get back to my healthier foods.

Thanks to yesterday's blog post I went for another 1-mile run today. I honestly didn't want to get out in the "cold" and wind. However, because I said in yesterday's post I was running today, I made myself run.

People who live in Louisiana think 50 degrees is FREEZING. So to me, it was freezing. Not a problem because it helped keep my breathing in check. Surprisingly, my legs were not too tired, but my lungs had a tough time.


Headwinds!
 
Anyways, I did improve from yesterday, so can't complain!


From 14:45 to 14:07 today. 

Tomorrow's plan is either running or a weights/core workout. 

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day. The weekend is almost here. PS: My troop's Girl Scout Cookies arrive Sunday, so.... temptation, moderation!




No comments:

Post a Comment