Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Roasted cauliflower

One of my friends introduced me to a roasted cauliflower. ROASTED CAULIFLOWER!?!?! Yes, and believe it or not, it's quite good. I am not a big cauliflower fan. It's kind of eh, blah, on my salads.

I really like cauliflower rice because you can season it up with onions, parsley and whatever you choose! But it's a bit time consuming to chop up the cauliflower for the rice dish.

For those with busy evenings (too busy to spend hours on a side dish), I give to you the roasted cauliflower!



 It's quite lovely and weird, no?

The recipe is from NomNomPaleo and is here.

The above picture was my cauliflower and here is NomNomPaleo's cauliflower. I'm so excited they sort of look similar!



Just be warned it will make your house smell for a bit. 

I ate the cauliflower as a side with baked chicken too. Good combination. I think, however, next time I will add Cajun seasoning to spice it up. 

Total cooking time was an hour and a half. But you literally wash it, cut off the middle, sprinkle oil oil, salt, put aluminum foil over it and stick it in the oven.




No comments:

Post a Comment