Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 7 summary

Week 7 went really, really well. I was able to complete three runs! It was only for a total of 3.5 miles, but I don't care. I returned to running!!!! This makes me happy more than I can say.

Monday - the "death" run - I wasn't in too much pain during the run, but for the rest of the day I felt like death. To be expected.




Tuesday - weights - I'm using 8-pound weights for only about 10 minutes.

Wednesday - better with my breathing. I swear I feel like I'm going faster than a 15-minute pace. WTH?


Sorry about the duplicate pictures. I realized after I published this post I already used these two pics.

 Thursday - weights

Friday - completely forgot to do yoga or weights or anything. I had to get my daughter packed for her Girl Scout day camp on Saturday. I volunteered to make snacks for the girls and yeah, working out slipped my mind.

Saturday - this was a tough run because of the headwind. It stormed not too long after this run. And la la la, my monthly friend was with me and that made things worse. Still, I was glad my time wasn't a lot slower.

15:22 - a second slower than the previous run. Also, my phone is completely out of memory so I couldn't take a pic of the watch for posterity sake.

Sunday - REST

I have found over the last week I've slept like a brick. This is really good. I'm currently in a very content and happy state so I find my body likes to try to catch up on sleep when I'm feeling good. I definitely think the workouts are helping and I am not overly stressed about getting the runs in. I'm also happy with a few other things in life so ahhhhhhhhh that makes for good sleep. I'm also listening to my body and if I want to sleep at 8 p.m. I do it.

Saturday and Sunday I got in multiple naps. My daughter was gone Saturday so I took advantage and slept. I also slept for like three hours yesterday. I'm tired yo!

This week's goals are the same:
* Run three days for a mile each day
* Weights/yoga or stretching the other days
* Did a nice grocery shop of healthy foods and am making bone broth this week too
* Aiming for 100 ounces of water each day

Hope you have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment