Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 10 summary

Gahhh, I had to redo this post. Blogger is a real pain sometimes. It didn't include my pics. Let's try this again, I lost 3.5 pounds!! I really worked this week on reigning in my diet. It worked out really good until the weekend. I see weekends are the biggest problem for me.

So now I'm at 171.0. I can tell I lost an inch or so based on my clothes.

So let me try this again with the pics. My pics will never be pretty. Props to bloggers who have beautiful food pics, but I'm not talented like that.


Chicken Enchilada Soup - homemade, but was more of a stew. This was fantastic!


Chicken Ceasar Salad from the local Mexican restaurant. This is my favorite item on the menu.


Baked catfish with sweet potato with butter and cinnamon. 


Applegate sausage - spinach and feta with a few eggs.


Post kindergarten graduation Izzos' salad.


Celebration custard with Reeses! Perfect sweets cheat for the week! Amazing and this small probably still has 800 calories. Oh, well. My daughter survived kindergarten (and so did I)!!

So this week will be more of the same. Going to watch my diet. Surprisingly I did not have a lot of withdrawal symptoms. I cut out dairy and grains the first four days. I was very tired though, but other than that I held up well. I think it's because the foods I ate were healthy with lots of nutrients. Cherries anyone? I also drank a ton of water. Back at it today.

Hope you had a good weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment