Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy Thursday and ab challenge!

I hope your week is going well. Mine couldn't be better! I lost the pound that I keep fluctuating with. It's almost the weekend! It's a friend's birthday. I'm about to start my new job. Did I say it's almost the weekend?

This post is to tell you about the 30-day ab challenge I'm joining. It's free, so feel free to join too.

Amanda at Run To The Finish has started yet another great challenge. Hers are free, fun and filled with prizes.

30 Day Ab Challenge - get workouts, motivation and nutrition tips to strengthen your core for stronger running or that bikini body

Here is the link to the challenge.

These are the goals:
CHALLENGE GOALS
What should you expect of yourself for the next 30 days??
  • 3 full core workouts per week (1 new workout per week provided, plus more ideas)
  • Making 1 small food change each week (1 new nutrition topic covered weekly)
  • Focusing on the benefits of a stronger core
  • Reminding yourself you have 5-10 minutes for key cross training
So there we go. I think it will be a lot of fun. I had my twitter set to private because I get loads of spam, but I've opened it up public now. Look for me: wendylikesbooks - I'll be tweeting about the challenge and I'd love for you to join me.

Hopefully this will get my weight loss continuing since I've seemed to hit a plateau. This week I stubbed my toe, but the problem was I stubbed my toeNAIL on my pinky toe. I will spare you the gory pics. I hate those pics people post on social media of their swollen ankles, stitches, gory bloody noses. Yeah, TMI people!!

The good news is today is much, much better. So I'll rev back up the workouts. Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment