Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 14 summary

I was just looking through my phone and I have no food pictures for this post. I'm sorry! I've now reached Defcom 5 emergency situation with the memory on my phone. I need to download the literally 700 pictures that are on my phone.

Today I started my new job, which I'm still at my same company, but am transitioning into a new department. So basically I'm working 20 hours in my old department and 20 hours in my new department. I love it! It's more challenging and a tad scary because I've done the same thing for a decade now. Gotta say, kind of weird this morning to walk into a new department and not go to my old desk and sit with my coffee. Life is good right now.

However, I've slacked on my workouts - still doing that ab challenge but it's, well, challenging! I'm also BACK to where I was at the beginning of last week - 168. That is frustrating, but not at all surprising. My eating has been OK, but not as clean as what it needs to be to run. But, I'm not giving up.

It seems like my downfall has been restaurant food. A girl can have only so many salads, right? But, I feel good going into this week and am ready for the umpteen challenges I will have. Primarily being tired from work.

I hope everybody had a good Father's Day. We visited all fathers in the family yesterday and had a relaxing day overall. Here are my two favorite people arm wrestling. Her Daddy always lets her win!


Have a great Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment