Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 13 summary

Before I summarize last week, I just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with those in Orlando right now. I have friends that live there and they are safe, but really shook up. It's a tragedy and I'm honestly not sure what the answer is to all this chaos.

Last week I stayed the same and this weekend I fluctuated back and forth with a pound. I easily admit my eating was not the best. Both me and my husband struggled this weekend. And it's not a matter of stress eating or anything like that. Some weekends are just harder than others when it comes to preparing food and cravings. 

This weekend I made a Barbie wreath for my daughter's friend's benefit. I did something different with this one rather than gluing ribbon and tied ribbon. I bought a Barbie ponytail head (the outline on wood) and I can't WAIT to see how it turns out. I think I'm going to rent a booth to sell all the items my peeps are donating. They have a booth contest and I'm thinking something along the lines of Shopkins because the little girl LOVES those crazy tiny toys. Something to marinate on the next couple of months.

I also plotted out what's left for the wreaths, so there we go. A lot of fun.

Friday we went to see The Little Mermaid at the local theater. This was my daughter's first play and she was a trooper because it was very long. I loved every second of it. I'm not into musicals, but this was amazing. The girl who played Arial reminded me of Blake Lively.


Ursula!! The actress who played her is a fantastic villain. 


We know who these two are. Ahhhh, I just love this picture so much!

I spent the rest of the weekend with friends. This week is my last week of my regular job before I transition into my new job. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I'm ready for this new positive change in my life.

We went to a New Mexican restaurant and oooh so good! I tried to stick with healthy fajitas. Amazing!



I hope you have a great week of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment